As you know, Parish is deeply passionate about keeping live music on the stages of central Texas. More importantly, we care deeply about the safety of the bands, crews, venue staff, and concert-goers that frequent our shows. With everyone’s best interest in mind, the following COVID-19 policy has been put in place for all Parish shows for the foreseeable future. Please read through and make sure you are able to comply. Thank you for understanding and being adaptable in these unprecedented times. We love live music, we love putting on shows for you, and with these protocols in place we’ll be able to keep moving forward as safely as possible.
Be kind and stay safe,
Your Pals at Parish
Parish’s Official COVID-19 Policy:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test result will be required to attend all Resound shows. The negative test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event.
- Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer / Moderna or single shot of J&J.
- We are also requiring masks to be worn indoors at all venues, and when not eating or drinking.
Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Parish shows. Upon entry to the venue for each show you are required to present:
- A negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test result obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event and proof of ID.
- Your vaccine card
- A clear and legible photocopy of your vaccine card
- Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
- A digital vaccine passport or record
We also ask that you not attend any event if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out www.vaccinefinder.org.